Guardian Bell Buddha
Definition for Buddha:
1. Also called Butsu, Gautama, Gautama Buddha. (Prince Siddhāttha or Siddhartha) 566?–c480 b.c, Indian religious leader: founder of Buddhism.
2. Any of a series of teachers in Buddhism, of whom Gautama was the last, who bring enlightenment and wisdom.
3. (Sometimes lowercase) Buddhism. a person who has attained full prajna, or enlightenment; Arhat
* Made in the USA: Phoenix, AZ
* Materials: Pewter
* Comes with a key ring, a black velvet pouch, and a unique legend card
* Great gift
* Small "good luck" bell to ward off evil spirits
* Dimensions: 1.5" x 1"
* Weight: 0.093 lbs
Legend has it that Evil Road Spirits have been latching themselves on to motorcycles for as long as there have been bikes on the road. These Evil Road Spirits are responsible for mechanical problems and bad luck along a journey.
Legend also goes on to say that by attaching a small bell onto your bike, the Evil Road Spirits will become trapped inside the bell where the constant ringing drives them insane, making them lose their grip until they fall to the ground. (Ever wonder where potholes come from?)
Legend also has it that the mystery of the Guardian™ Bell carries twice as much power when it is purchased by a friend or loved one and given as a gift.